Thursday, March 24, 2011

Challenge... unmet.

Well, for the first time since I began the Kickstarter project, a challenge has gone unmet.  I challenged everyone who had pledged to find one other person and get them interested enough to pledge at $10, $18, or $25. So far, I've only had one additional pledge since stating the challenge.

I know you all have done your part, and I appreciate it! I am still calling on you to go one step further! Everyone who has pledged, find that one other person to reserve their copy! Everyone who hasn't pledged, do it now! I want you all to be excited come release day as I am!

And remember, no money is deducted from your credit card until AFTER the Kickstarter deadline, so there's no need to wait!

And check back tomorrow for a new blog post about collaborating with other creative types!

No comments:

Post a Comment