Sunday, February 27, 2011

Interest is picking up!

Interest in The Door to Canellin is growing, thanks to Kickstarter, my websites, and a grass-roots campaign to get the word out.  Still not as much buzz as I'd like, but it's a start!

The Kickstarter funding is moving along steadily.  I'm 5 days in out of 45, and 20% funded.  If you haven't made a backing pledge at Kickstarter yet, don't wait!  $18 is $1.95 off the cover price, plus I'll cover the shipping in the US!  And check out what you get at the higher levels!  $50 gets you a limited edition, signed hardcover, a signed Door to Canellin marketing poster, and your choice of the Kindle or Nook version of the book!

I'm working on getting the title logo put together, and getting a rough edit of the layout of the book.  I'm also looking into sending out advance review copies, to see if I can get some jacket quotes for the actual release!  So, if anyone knows anyone in the media who would care to review The Door to Canellin, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment