Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

I owe my mother a lot. She taught me a lot of things that I don't think she even realizes. My love of music and singing comes from my mother and oldest sister. Whatever compassion I have in me, I get from her. She taught me the value of family, and to be responsible. I can't say that I've always been a good student of her lessons, but I've tried. Without my mother, I don't think I'd be the father, or the man, that I am today. She is the core of our family, the glue that holds us all together, and I love her. I don't tell her often enough how much I appreciate her!

So Happy Mother's Day! Everyone, be sure to tell your mom what she means to you, and give her a big hug! She deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment